Wednesday, January 18, 2012

YouTube SEO - 5 Step Formula To Dominate YouTube & Google.

TomBreeze.tv "YouTube SEO" - In this video we discuss YouTube SEO and Video Optimization -- how to optimise your YouTube videos and your YouTube channel. You can expect to get a lot of traffic from YouTube and Google is you optimise correctly and what I want to do in this video is show you my 5 Step Formula I use whenever I create a video to enable me to get a lot more views, to be shared and "go viral" and also get a lot more traffic back to my website. Now the first step is KEYWORDS. Now, there is a lot of software out there to help, something I use on a regular basis is the Google Keyword Tool -- just Google it and you'll find it. You can then work out what keywords you want to target -- keywords that are relev

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment