Thursday, January 5, 2012

For the Love of Coffee

I love to drink coffee. I also love a great bargain. I also love to
see small business prosper. How does all of this relate? Well, I will
tell you.

In my town, there are countless choices to buy a prepared cup of coffee. Personally, I consider four of them. McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and my favorite local coffee shop. They all have positives and negatives which I will bring out to show my decision-making process.

McDonald's. In my opinion, they have 2 great things to focus on. First, their coffee is the best. Second, their price is the lowest. Only $.99 for any size. The only downsider here is that it is not a stones throw away. Coffee, no matter how good should be readily available and should not make you invest you

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment