Monday, January 23, 2012

Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb White Sauce Pizza

** Recipe included in my new low carb, gluten free cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please check it out at our website @ www.amongfriends.us ** In partnership with FaveDiets ( http ) recipe site, I was watching America's Test Kitchen recently when they had this white pizza sauce recipe on it. It looked phenomenal and only required minimal changes to make it low carb. I think my results were very good, and my daughter's friend declared it to be her new favorite pizza. This recipe has Ricotta cheese in it, so it would not be Induction Friendly. If you are still on Induction, I would suggest using the Alfredo Sauce from my Chicken Broccoli Alfredo video. (www.youtube.com That sauce would be enough to make 3 pizza

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment