Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dragon Naturally Speaking

I would like to speak about Dragon Naturally Speaking. I can not say enough good things about this program. Dragon Naturally Speaking is a software program that allows you to operate your computer with your voice. Anything that can be done with your hands can also be done with your voice using Dragon Naturally Speaking. I have been using it for six years and it has leveled the playing field. I am typing this post using Dragon Naturally Speaking right now. It is not difficult to set up and I have a friend that has a consulting company that will come to your home, set up the program and train you on it. You will get a complete understanding. He operates in the Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas. After receiving his permission, I will provide a link to his company. There is a link to Dragon Naturally Speaking on the right-hand side of this blog. Good luck

1 comment:

  1. I use the Dragon software in my business. It is phenomenal. The 9.0 Version was such an improvement from the 8.0 version that I did not think that the new 10.0 could be much better. But, I was wrong. The accuracy and learning of my speech pattern is amazing. t saves me hours of writing and literally tens of thousands of dollars in dictation costs. Also, the Macro feature helps me speed through the more common notes and phrases. I highly recommend it.

    I wonder if anyone uses it with a wireless microphone, and isit any good??

    ReplyDelete