Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Be Careful

Back in early November, I was having a acupuncture session at my house. I will write about acupuncture at a later time. While receiving that treatment, my wife was asked to provide a hot water bottle to put some heat on my back. She did. The bottle wasn't perfectly sealed close and some boiling hot water leaked onto my back. YOUCH! Not everything I said, but you get the idea . I received a second and third degree burn. The worst things seem to happen when you have a moment of carelessness. It is now nine weeks later and the third-degree portion is still not healed. It is moving forward, but not all set yet. Luckily, I have a nurse that visits me on a weekly basis. She gives me treatment advice, checks out the wound and makes fun of me a little. I can take it. Just be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment