Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Next Generation Affiliate Marketing

I would like to make you all aware of the fact that affiliate marketing is
changing. Why? Because people are changing a mess to nd they would like to get
what they want, not what they're being told they want by some invisible salesperson.

What I mean is that static websites, selling a product is not where this
thing of ours is going. People have a general idea what they want and need
to interact with a website and tell it in greater detail what they want.

For example, I want to buy a chef's knife. Wouldn't it be great if I
could tell the website that I am on what color, material of construction
and manufacturer that I want without searching around for a long time
Those are a few selection parameters that will allow the to get m

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment