Thursday, February 23, 2012

Never Throw Out Food

 

I would like to discuss food in our world in a fairly circuitous
fashion for everyone to chew on for a while.

I love to cook and always have. Unfortunately, I cannot
at this time. So, I write cook books, my blog and go out to eat quite a bit.

I thoroughly enjoy going out to eat. I have always loved
the oft times great and sormetimes exotic food. Most of the time it is just so
different from what you eat at home. Lately, some restaurants
and some people have begun to really bother me and I will
tell you why.

Restaurants have begun keeping their prices pretty
stable, but portions have shrunk down by a noticeable amount. I never
eat very much at one time, but I like bringing food home and stretchinc it by ac

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment