Sunday, February 26, 2012

Never Throw out Food

Never Throw out Food



 
I would like to discuss
food in our world in a fairly circuitous fashion for everyone to chew
on for a while.
I love to cook and
always have. Unfortunately, I cannot at this time. So, I write cook
books, my blog and go out to eat quite a bit.
I thoroughly enjoy
going out to eat. I have always loved the oft times great and sometimes
exotic food. Most of the time it is just so different from what you
eat at home. Lately, some restaurants and some people have
begun to really bother me and I will tell you why.
Restaurants have been
keeping their prices pretty stable, but portions have shrunk down by a
noticeable amount. I never eat very much at one time, but I like
bringing food home and stre

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment