Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Robert Deniro's Movie Reviews

Robert Deniro talks about some of the latest blockbuster movies out right now including: Transformers, Harry Potter, and Ratatouille. (This was a video I made for an SNL project/contest and it is slightly different and edited than the original, but I still wanted share it with you.) BIG NEWS!! ComedyJuice on SNL website! Good news everybody! I finally got a video I made on the Saturday Night Live website and you can see the short little video I made here. It literally took me weeks to get this on their site due to their crazy web programs and I couldn't upload the whole original piece, but this is just as good and I'm pumped up nonetheless. If you watch mine and compare it to everyone else's on their...mine is way

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment