Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How to make lasagna part 2/4 - The Red and The White Sauce

Chef of the day: Alex Cameraman: Zarah Alex little helpers: Ryan Mabel I'm really sorry for the delay for this episode, took me week to edit because I couldn't get it under 100 MB, which made me tired of editing. Sorry. This was actually gonna be one video but the smallest I could get it was 317 MB which doesn't really work ^^" So on this weeks/months/todays episode Alex is making lasagna! This is part 2 of 4. In this part Alex begins the red and the white sauce. Part direction: Part One - Prepping up the meat and introduction of the different ingredients. Part Two - Cooking the bases of the red and the white sauce Part Three - Finishing the sauces Part Four - Making the actual lasagna You will need the following

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment