Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Searching For Dr Jay Bansal NO Complaints

This is GREAT!!! No glasses anymore is great! Everyone often asks me if it hurts. This is what I tell them: When you have ever had an ingrown toenail removed, LASIK hurts about 1/10 as much. I could have driven house five minutes after it was carried out if I had to; instead, I let my wife and children take care of me for a couple days. Thank you LaserVue! Dr. Jay Bansal with Laservue Eye Center in Santa Rosa CA continues to be interviewed on the subject of laser vision correction by The New York Situations, The Press Democrat, Ocular Surgery News, Ophthalmology Occasions, CBS television, and numerous Bay region radio vision stations. He has long been named one of "America's Top Ophthalmologists" by Consumers' Study Council

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment