Sunday, June 12, 2011

[WATCH]: UK ITV advertisements (LWT region)- September 30th 1984 pt.3

I am gradually sorting through some of my ancient video tapes to log what is on them, and capturing some vintage clips whilst I do so. Here is the second advertisement break and channel promotions from London Weekend Television (/Thames)'s broadcast on Sunday 30th September 1984, of the Roger Moore James Bond 007 film 'Live And Let Die' (1973). Adverts include: * Quantus business class, featuring Michael Parkinson (and a koala!) * Rowenta tapmaster irons * Asda clothing * Wrigleys Spearmint Gum * Smiths Crisps (I like this one) * Mushrooms * Solmin headache tablets * Philips televisions (featuring a young Ray Burdiss and Hugh Laurie, think the bird has been in a few things as well) I've also uploaded the lead-in and first advertismen

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment