Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[WATCH]: My entire DVD Collection - over 700 titles!

www.youtube.com blucollection.blogspot.com I am a movie-die-hard-collector as most of you all know!! I started collecting dvds after the second month dvd was created over 10 years ago!! Long time ago,,. Bought my first dvd player for $1400.00 back then.. Always purchased my dvds DAY-ONE! This is my entire and complete DVD Collection, i have 718 titles! When Blu-ray was created I became a true movie collector. I had around 1100 dvds, now I have just little over 700. Since blu-ray was created I stopped buying dvds. I rather wait than having to double dip! I still continue to buy Bds day-one from amazon. Since i NO longer buy dvds, i only purchase blu-ray.. there is a few old tv shows and tv seasons that i might get from time to time..

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment