Sunday, June 12, 2011

[WATCH]: Christina Aguilera Car Wash Karaoke

Y'all small tuna fish, I'm one big catch (This is a Shark Tale exclusive) Y'all small tuna fish, I'm one big catch (Here we go again) Y'all small tuna fish, I'm one big catch (Say what, say what, yeah) Y'all small tuna fish, I'm one big catch Ooh, do do do do do do do Car wash, car wash Ooh, do do do do do do do Car wash, car wash (Yeah, let's drop it on 'em like this) Ooh, do do do do do do, na na na ah, ooh Ooh, do do do do do do, na na na ah, ooh You might not ever get rich, ha Let me tell you it's better than digging a ditch There ain't no telling who you might meet A movie star or maybe a common thief Working at the car wash (oh oh, yeah yeah) At the car wash, yeah (ooh, yeah yeah) At the car wash (sing it with me now) Working a

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment