Sunday, May 29, 2011

[WATCH]: KISS - Detroit Rock City (song w/ lyrics)

KISS - Detroit Rock City Album: Destroyer All copyrights go to KISS & Casablanca Records I dont own anything I feel uptight on a saturday night Nine o clock, the radios the only light I hear my song and it pulls me through Comes on strong, tells me what I got to do I got to Get up Everybodys gonna move their feet Get down Everybodys gonna leave their seat You gotta lose your mind in detroit rock city Get up Everybodys gonna move their feet Get down Everybodys gonna leave their seat Getting late I just cant wait Ten oclock and I know I gotta hit the road First I drink, then I smoke Start up the car, and I try to make the midnight show Get up Everybodys gonna move their feet Get down Everybodys gonna leave their seat Movin fast, doin 9

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment