Friday, April 20, 2012

Clam Chowder Recipe, How to Make Clam Chowder

♥ Clam Chowder instructions on my blog: aprilathena7.blogspot.com ♥ Similar apron at Flirty Aprons: bit.ly ♥ Please subscribe my channel. Thank you! www.youtube.com ♥ I purchased my Apron from Marshalls, a discounted clothing store. Unfortunately I can't find a similar one online to share with you, but found these CUTE ones: tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com ♥ LOL, yes I am wearing my pajama pants. ♥ My newest obsession is the Christi Harris brow set! It's my favorite way to fill in my brows and shape them: tinyurl.com ♥ -----------------------♥ My contact information: AprilAthena7@gmail.com ♥ -----------------------♥ ♥Shop Flat Iron Experts for hair tools and products: www.flatironexperts.

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment