Monday, April 16, 2012

Auto Blogging for Traffic, Page Rank and much more

Autoblogging

Auto Blogging will
increase your website traffic and more
I have been auto blogging for three of my blogs and the
technique has
been a great success with regards to traffic and business. To be short,
it has inspired a great deal of interest primarily because I am
posting 1-3 times per day plus my own personal posts.

I have been able to syndicate all of my posts using the
WordPress
Syndicator plug-in as well as provide them to social bookmark sites
using Only Wire which, to a point is free. In doing that, people are
subscribing to my individual feeds and my blog posts show up in Google
which inspires even more traffic. I recommend finding a happy medium
for
posting because too much is as bad as too little.

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment