Sunday, April 8, 2012

Avoid Food Poisoning

Just a quick note to open your eyes a little bit so that you have
nothing but good times when you go to a new restaurant.

Yesterday, I went to a New York Times reviewed Spanish
restaurant. I ordered Seafood Risotto because they did not
offer paella during their lunch service. That seems pretty strange
because the only difference is the type price, the use of
saffron and the use of sausage/chicken along with seafood.

The risotto arrived and it looked beautiful. It was loaded with
seafood. Now the plot thickens – one of the clams was cracked
in a number of locations. I have no idea when it was cracked or how,
and I do not know if that was the cause of my mild case of
Food Poisoning.

When I left the restaurant, I just felt

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment