Monday, July 2, 2012

DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATER PROMOTIONS CLASSIC TV SHOWS CARTOONS COMMERCIALS ON DVDS at TVDAYS.com

As theunofficial Baby-Boomer( IRA GALLEN )Guru of my Television Collecting Generation I knew it was the right time to create a Video Network for Baby-Boomers Only. www.YouTube.com www.YouTube.com www.YouTube.com What makes my content unique is that I have spent over 30 collecting and restoring from 16mm & 35mm Film Prints and Kinescopes some of the rarest and in many cases one of a kind FILMS, CARTOONS, NEWS REELS FILM SHORTS, FEATURES, INDUSTRIALS, TV SHOWS and especially COMMERCIALS from the birth of Film and early television. www.TVDAYS.com - 400 DVD's for Sale from my personal collection. Now my Video & Film Collection is decomposing and what you're seeing is my work digitizing my Video Elements and funding it

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment