Tuesday, March 27, 2012

16 Ways to Master Facebook Marketing

Article by Online Marketing Agencies
This is a good article on Social Media Examiner about the basics of Facebook Marketing for businesses.When Michael Stelzner started using social media to market his business, he focused exclusively on Twitter. “My first attempt at using Facebook for business was a big flop. I was pretty convinced I could just use Twitter for business.”But he literally had to be dragged kicking and screaming onto Facebook.“I thought it was just for college kids,” Stelzner says. Then a friend he respected invited him to join, so he did.But within a short period of time, he stopped updating his Facebook page. “I spent a lot of time on Facebook and frankly accomplished little. At least on Twitter I knew I could st

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment