Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Basic Red Sauce Recipe..

*******Please Read********* Hi lovelies, this is my basic red sauce recipe..you can modify it by adding meat, a pinch of salt or pepper. You can build on this recipe very easily. Add sausage, ground beef, chicken, veggie crumbles..the possibilities are endless :-) Build on it and make it your own :-) Here are a list of the ingredients: 1 medium onion chopped 6 cloves of garlic chopped 2 tablespoons of olive oil 2 tablespoons of tomato paste 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes Splash of cooking wine..res or white 1 tablespoon chopped parsley 2 teaspoons of dried basil 1 teaspoon of sugar 1 teaspoon of oregano 1 cup of water follow me on twitter: twitter.com follow me on my website:www.lovekisses99.com Join me on Faceb

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment