Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fruits and Vegetables for Pregnancy

Inside...
Tips for pregnant and
breast-feeding women
Prevention Plus+ Profile:
Paul Stricker, M.D.
Juice Plus+® supports
St. Jude Children’s
Research Hospital
Medical doctors everywhere are recommending Juice Plus+®.
Many have written us to share the healthful results that they
have observed in their own practices.
Doug Odom, M.D., an obstetrician and gynecologist in
Jackson, Mississippi, took his observations one step further,
carefully documenting and analyzing the outcome of more
than 350 pregnancies within his group practice over an almost
three-year period.
“I’ve delivered literally thousands of babies over the past 30+ years,” says a smiling
Dr. Odom. “And I’ve talked with expectant mothers about the importance of good
nutrition ever since I started practicing. But it wasn’t until Juice Plus+® came along
that I felt really comfortable recommending anything more than prenatal vitamins.
“I was always worried that something I recommended could turn out to be harmful
to my patients,” he explains. “Juice Plus+® is whole food based nutrition – a wide variety
of nutritional elements from a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. That just made
good sense to me from the very first time I heard about it. On top of that, it’s backed
by a whole body of published, peer-reviewed clinical research that’s impressive in
terms of both quantity and quality.
“You never see that with other nutritional products.”
Dr. Odom began sharing Juice Plus+® with his patients in May 1998. “I started noticing
improvements here and there, but we really saw it in the expectant moms.
Pregnancy is a very physically demanding nine months:
Juice Plus+®
and pregnancy
(continued on the following page)

No comments:

Post a Comment