Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Things that aggravate a disabled person

Hi,

This is the opening post for my new blog. I hope it sets a proper tone and that everyone can get a little help to make their day go that much easier. I have multiple sclerosis and am wheelchair bound. To make matters a little bit more difficult, I can not use my arms or hands.

This is one of the things that I have found out in the world that frustrate me.

1. My wheelchair is not much different than a small automobile. That makes sitting at tables and going out rather difficult. At home, we have either had custom tables built or we put blocks under the legs.

-- what have you done? I did see a table that you could pump up the height. Where can I find one?

I will be posting regularly about topics such as this one. Please leave your comments and any links to appropriate products that can handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment