Friday, April 22, 2011

[WATCH]: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Official Music Video)

"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls © 2006 WMG "Dizzy Up the Girl" (1998) Writer: John Rzeznik The soundtrack of "City of Angels" Thanks for watching! And I'd give up forever to touch you 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life 'Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything feels like the movies Yeah, you bleed just to k

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment