Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank You

I would like to say thank you to everyone that has visited my blog. Because you have visited one or more times, I would like to give you a FREE gift. I have a website, you can see it on the right-hand column of this blog. There is a link to the website. If you cannot see it, the URL is below.

www.BestHowToBooks.com

In the lower left hand column of the website, you will see -- e-book categories.
All the e-books under that heading have a list price of $1.99 each.
I would like to provide one to each of you at no charge. Just send me an e-mail message with the subject heading "Free E-Book". Include the title of the book you have chosen. I hope that you will take a look at my website, tell a friend and maybe visit more often.

E-Mail address: LittleBear65@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment